Online Counselling can help us to understand how our very own unique crystal has formed or let’s say how through necessity we found ways to protect ourselves, how to deal with neglect, rejection, abuse or simply not being seen.
These ways might make us pretend to be someone we are not and we might not even be fully aware of it, however something doesn’t sit right. We might be hiding our true feelings and desires. We might feel held back, restrained and inhibited.
All these amours might have worked in the past, however might not suit us anymore and might hold us back from enjoying life to the fullest.
Choosing an online counsellor can be a daunting task especially in times of crisis and distress, so I have listed some problems you might identify with:
• You may feel disconnected from yourself, from others or both
• You might feel overwhelmed or unvalued
• You might be feeling insecure, lonely or confused
• You might have experienced loss and therefore might be struggling to find a way forward
• You might feel stuck, anxious, depressed or angry and you might not even know why
• You might feel in distress
• You might have a certain problem or you might have to make a life changing decision
• You may feel bleak with a sense of meaninglessness
• You may have work stress
• Your relationships may be unsatisfying or falling apart
• You may struggle with some sort of addiction
When a part of your world doesn’t make sense anymore, then support, safety, understanding, respect, confidentiality, reassurance and the feelings of being valued and never judged are paramount. Not being on your own and having someone who is there for you on the “other line” can bring you a peace of mind.